Pre-event ticket sales are now closed. But, we still have seats available. Arrive at 5pm to ensure you get a seat.
Featuring: Dinner prepared with organic produce, locally sourced beer, wine & dessert.
Plus: Live Music, Photo Booth, Silent Auction Fundraiser, Award Celebration & More!
Your attendance enables NCAP to continue outreach in our community and to play a critical role in pesticide reform. Join us, do good and have fun. This is an extra special year as we celebrate our 40th Anniversary. Dress in your best 70's attire for a chance to win a prize!
Entertainment for the evening is provided by the Hank Shreve Band. The Hank Shreve Band won the 2016, 2014 and 2013 Muddy Award for Best Regional Act. With rocking blues and soulful originals, the band members include: Hank Shreve on vocals, harmonica, drums, keyboards, guitar, dobro and lap-steel, Bill Shreve on bass guitar and vocals, Kenny Luker on guitar and vocals, and GT Albright on drums and vocals.
5:00 pm: Doors Open. Enjoy drinks, games, photobooth, and silent auction bidding.
6:00 pm: Dinner with Rachel Carson award celebration. Followed by live music and dessert dash.
- Chicken Stroganoff
- Eggplant Parmesan with Fetticini Pasta (vegetarian)
- Lentils, Coconut & Spinach (vegan/gluten-free)
- Mixed Greens with Candied Walnuts (optional), Feta (optional), Dried Cranberries & Balsamic Dijon Dressing (vegan without cheese/gluten-free)
- Sauteed, Seasonal Vegetables (vegan/gluten-free)
- Grandma’s Rolls & Butter (vegetarian)