The Latest News
- Save the Organic Certification Cost-Share Program
- Take Action! Save the Organic Certification Cost-Share Program. This important program assists small and mid-size farmers with defraying some of the costs of the organic certification process. H.R. 5326 is a threat to this program.
- Calling all photographers!
- We need your help to show the world how beautiful pesticide-free parks really are!
- Environmental Contaminants Have a Strong Link to Cancer
- The President's Cancer Panel Report highlights that environmental contaminants have a stronger link to cancer risk than previously understood.
- Exposure to Pesticides Shows a Link to ADHD
- A study published in May in the journal Pediatrics points to a link between exposure to Organophosphate Pesticides and increased risk for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in children.