You'll find us at the following upcoming events:
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Cold Springs Farm in Lebanon, OR
- $18.00 USD
Organic hazelnuts are now proudly grown in Oregon and gaining interest with new growers!
Join the Organic Hazelnut Growers Association’s summer tour at one certified organic farm and one transitioning farm in the mid-Willamette Valley.
August 15, 2018
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Cold Springs Farm
35541 Cold Springs Road, Lebanon, OR
Check-in starts at 9:00 am at Cold Springs Farm. For lunch and the afternoon sessions we’ll transition to the Lackner Family Farm at 40455 Gisler Road, Scio, OR. Lunch is served. Pre-registration is required.
Cost: $18 for Organic Hazelnut Growers Association members. $45 for non-members. Join the OHGA and save!
- Growing Organically: A systems approach to fertility, pest management and more
- Research Findings: Recent findings from organic farms
- Organic Certification: Understanding organic certification and transition
- Finding Success: Shared challenges, needs and solutions for organic processing and marketing
To become a member of the Organic Hazelnut Growers Association, add the $250 annual membership fee to your purchase, and fill out this form: OHGA Membership Application
After completing your purchase, you will be directed to a registration form to finalize your registration and provide some information about your farm. Please complete the form for each person attending. You can access the form here.