Do you have a passion for protecting community and environmental health? NCAP needs you! Volunteer opportunities are available throughout the year at NCAP’s headquarters in Eugene, Oregon, and throughout the region. Our staff would love to have your help!
NCAP currently offers the following volunteer opportunities:
- Eugene Assistant Volunteer (Eugene, OR) - Help with mailings, tabling events and other activities at our headquarters.
- Research Assistant Volunteer (all locations) – An ideal way to volunteer from anywhere in the world by working from home. Research needs include: new research published on pest and weed management, nurseries to add to our neonic-free list, etc.
- Volunteer Board Member (Pacific Northwest) - Are you interested in protecting community health and inspiring ecologically sound alternatives? We especially encourage young people, people of color and those directly impacted by pesticides to apply to serve on our Board of Directors. Learn more here.
- Visual Artist (all locations) - Are you a visual artist who could donate your skills? Create artwork to use in NCAP campaigns or fundraising efforts. We love using artwork for thank you cards, posters, event outreach, and more.
- IT/Website Coding (all locations) - Help us fine tune our IT systems or the back end of our website with your technology skills.
All positions require: computer and email understanding, customer service skills, dependable disposition, positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
We also sometimes hold volunteer events, where a group of folks gets together to do weed removal or other activities. Check our Events page for anything coming up.
For more information about NCAP’s volunteer opportunities, please fill out the form below.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.