Workplace and IRA Giving

Closeup of bumblebee pollinating a bright pink zinnia, among a field of flowers

Workplace Giving

Many workplaces provide opportunities for matching gifts or automatic deductions. 1 in 10 U.S. companies provide matching gift opportunities and organizations such as EarthShare Oregon partner with NCAP for direct payments through payroll. Contact your Human Resources department or NCAP for more information.

Give From Your IRA

If you are age 70 1/2 or older, you can make a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) and give directly from your IRA to the Northwest Center for Alternatives to Pesticides. You must transfer funds directly from your IRA to NCAP. You may donate up to $100,000 and the amount you transfer does not count as income for the year. Your QCD can count toward your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.

Showing 1 reaction

  • Laura Ray
    published this page in SUPPORT US 2022-11-18 12:26:34 -0800